SitGo Dog Wheelchair for all Sizes
Mobility best friend has provided solutions to many who were yearning for a cart where their disabled dog can have a complete rest. As opposed to dog wheelchairs which do not have an option of sitting, SitGo dog wheelchair allows your dog to sit on the wheelchair as it relax after a long day of walking.
This is the first wheelchair of its kind to allow dogs to sit as well as lay down on their wheelchair! Furthermore, the wheelchair is available for dogs of all sizes; small, medium and large. You just need to take measurements of your dog and make an order based on the measurements and the size of your dog.
If you are a person of fashion and style, then you will immediately get attracted to this type of chair. The colors are uniquely blended together to create a magnificent looking wheelchair that will bring you closer to see what it is made of. SitGo dog wheelchair is made of the durable, lightweight, rust resistant high grade aluminum frame. Coupled with this is the stainless steel hardware to make the chair strong and to last for long.
To ensure that the dog is comfortable while using the chair, it is fixed with a permanent padded seat. In case of short or long calls, the dog can still attend to these calls comfortably in the bathroom while in the wheelchair. It is important to note that for your dog to use this type of wheelchair, it must have properly functioning front legs.
The chair assists dogs suffering from spinal cord disorientation, hip dysplasia arthritis, osteomyelitis, fractured spine, degenerative myelopathy or any other condition or disease that renders the rear legs weak or painful and also interferes with the efficiency of the hip.
Features of the SitGo dog wheelchair
- Wheels: they are made of the strong, solid, polyurethane rubber to make them maintenance free and also ensure safety. The bearings are sealed to protect them from wear and tear. The rear part of the wheelchair can be lowered so that the dog can easily get onto the cart.
This is so helpful when your dog is heavy weight or if you have a back problem and hence cannot lift heavy weights.
- Aluminum frame: this ensures that the wheelchair remains lightweight, strong, durable and rust free. The aluminum frame can be adjusted easily to fit your dog’s measurements.
- Neoprene and harness: the front of the wheelchair is fixed with a luxurious synthetic rubber; neoprene, to make the dog comfortable. This is further enhanced by rear harness to make the dog much comfort as well as enjoy using the wheelchair. The harness can be removed whenever convenient.
- Sit: the chair comes with self-actuating sit that allows the dog to sit and lie down as it relaxes.
- Hex wrench: this allows for adjustment of height, length and width of the chair to fit your dog size perfectly.
- The dog can use the wheelchair for assisted walking if the rear legs can function a little bit, otherwise, the legs can be strapped so that the wheelchair can provide full support of rear legs in which case there will be no weight tolerated.
Advantages of BEIZ Electric Wheelchair
- It has a fully adjustable height, length and width to suit your dog perfectly.
- The polyurethane wheels allow the wheelchair to be used over all terrain.
- The rear of the wheelchair can be lowered so that your dog can get into the wheelchair easily, especially if the dog is heavy weight.
- The wheelchair allows your dog to sit on it comfortably
- The dog only takes a few minutes to learn how to use it.
- The chair is easy to assemble and in just a few minutes, the chair is ready for use.
- It comes with adjustable harness to make the dog comfortable.
- Designed and tested by the orthopedic surgeons to enhance mobility in disabled dogs.
Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION : can the cart be used both indoors and outdoors?
ANSWER: Yes, it has polyurethane wheels that allow the wheelchair to be used in all terrain. However, it is advisable to keep watch on your dog while you are indoors not to interfere with your delicate valuable things.
QUESTION : Can the rear legs be supported off the ground?
ANSWER: Yes, if the rear legs are completely weak, they can be strapped to allow the cart to provide full support without bearing any rear weight.
QUESTION : Can the wheelchair be sat on by my dog?
ANSWER: Yes, this wheelchair is one of a kind that allows your dog to lie as well as sit on it while relaxing.
Make a difference in your best buddy’s life by purchasing SitGo dog wheelchair. The wheelchair will make it resume his normal life he had before suffering from the disease or condition that rendered his rear legs imperfect to walk. The cart allows your dog to do all of its normal activities; swimming, walking, hiking, going to the bathroom, lie and even sitting down!